Meeting ID: 830 8487 5719
At this virtual meeting, citizens will hear from:
- Dr. Angela Moreland with the Medical University of South Carolina on types of elder abuse, signs that abuse is occurring, and what to do if you or your loved one is being abused.
- Rich Russell, director of County Operations and Community Relations for Adult Advocacy for the Department of Social Services, about Adult Protective Services to include the legal mandates and what makes an adult vulnerable.
- By email at AJohnson@charlestoncounty.org
- By phone at (843) 958-4034
- By mail at Post Office Box 13975; James Island, SC 29422