Please note these County closings and information:
- All Charleston County Government offices will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, September 11 until further notice. That includes the Judicial Complex Downtown.
- The Charleston County Council meeting scheduled for Tuesday, September 11 has been postponed until further notice.
- All Charleston County Public Library branches will be closed Tuesday, September 11 until further notice. The book drops will be closed during branch closures and we ask patrons to not leave items outside the book drop. Any unsecured items left will be the responsibility of the patron. Please check www.ccpl.org and follow the library on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
- DAODAS Charleston Center information:
- All services will be closed Tuesday September 11 until further notice.
- Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) services will close at 1 p.m. Tuesday, September 11 and re-open Tuesday September 18 with normal hours (weather and building conditions permitting) from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. OTP patients will receive take home medication through Monday September 17. If there are any questions related specifically to OTP regarding opening, please call (843) 991-9023.
- Please call the Charleston Center helpline at (843) 722-0100 or pay attention to news and/or social media for service status.
- Tentative Bond Court Schedule
- Tuesday, September 11 – Normal Schedule
- Wednesday, September 12 – 10 a.m., 2 p.m., no night court
- Thursday, September 13 – 9 a.m. only
- Friday, September 14 – 7 p.m. only
- Charleston County Recycling
- Curbside recycling services will be suspended Tuesday, September 11 until further notice.
- The Bees Ferry Landfill will be open on Tuesday, September 11 but will be closed Wednesday, September 12 until further notice.
- Charleston County Zoning and Planning
- The Civil Rights Grant Community Meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 13 is postponed.
- The zoning public hearing scheduled for September 11 has been postponed until October 9.
- Charleston County High Wind Bridge Procedure: https://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/emergency-management/files/BridgeProceduresHighWinds.pdf
- Starting at Noon on Tuesday, September 11 Charleston County downtown garages at Cumberland and at King and Queen Street will be available for free parking to citizens who live in flood prone areas. The garages will be open until further notice.
Reentry information can be found here: https://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/emergency-management/files/re-entry-plan.pdf
You may stay updated by downloading the free EMD app by searching CC EMD in your carrier’s app store. Updates will also be posted on our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages.