County offices will be closed on Monday, Oct. 10. The closure also includes:
- Charleston County Public Library branches
- Bond Court will be held Sunday, Oct. 9 at 2 p.m. and Monday, Oct. 10 at 10 a.m.
- The Bees Ferry Landfill will be open on Monday, Oct. 10. Recycling collection will be delayed by one business day. Convenience center schedule will be announced.
- Downtown Courthouse operations for non-essential personnel will be closed Monday, Oct. 10.
- Citizens called to jury duty on Monday, Oct. 10 should not report to the courthouse.
- The Charleston Center (DAODAS) Opioid Treatment Program patients will dose Monday, Oct. 10 at Center for Behavioral Health (CBH), located at 2801 Cosgrove Avenue in North Charleston, SC. 29405. Dosing will occur from 7 a.m. to noon. If you have any questions, please call 843-722-0100 or 843-958-3331. Charleston Center will notify you if there are any changes.
Also, please note, due to the SCDOT’s closure of the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge, below is a list of alternate routes:
- Use 526 between Mount Pleasant and West Ashley.
- Take 526 to Clements Ferry exit to Highway 41 into Mount Pleasant.
- Take 526 to I-26 into downtown Charleston.
The Citizen’s Information Line remains active:
(843) 746 – 3900
TTY (843) 746 - 3911
Spanish / Español: (843) 746 – 3909
Definition of OPCON levels: http://www.charlestoncounty.org/departments/emergency-management/opcon.php