Charleston County Government will operate on a normal schedule on Monday, August 21, however some offices will shut down or operate on a half day schedule due to the number of visitors and high volume of traffic expected in Charleston.
· Charleston County Judicial Center Complex 100 Broad Street, Charleston SC 29401
· City Magistrate Court 995 Morrison Drive, Charleston, SC 29403
· City Small Claims Court 995 Morrison Drive, Charleston, SC 29403
· James Island Magistrate Court 615 Riverland Drive, James Island, SC 29412
· McClellanville Magistrate Court 10009 Highway 17 North, McClellanville, SC 29458
- North Area 1 Magistrate Court 4045 Bridge View Drive, Charleston, SC 29405
- North Area Small Claims Court 4045 Bridge View Drive, Charleston, SC 29405
- North Area 2 Magistrate Court 2145 Melbourne Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405
Closing at Noon
- North Area 3 Magistrate Court 6185 E Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405
Charleston Center (DAODAS):
· Outpatient services, including the Alcohol and Drug Safety Action Program and drug court services, will be closed.
· OTP Pharmacy and dosing will be closed.
· Inpatient, Withdrawal Management (Detox) services, and the help line will operate as normal.
Charleston County Environmental Management
- Recycling will be collected for those who normally have their recycling scheduled to be picked up that Monday.
- The Bees Ferry landfill and convenience centers will operate on a normal schedule.